Referral Source Satisfaction Survey
1. Quality of Care
2. Personal and Responsive Service
3. Convenience and easy access
4. Respect shown for their time
5. Helpfulness of staff
6. Extent to which therapists involve you in treatment decisions
7. Amount of time it takes for staff to return your phone calls.
8. Amount of time you have to wait on phone before talking to someone
9. Courtesy and helpfulness of telephone staff
10. Helpfulness of phone advice received
11. Ability to get an appointment at a convenient time or day
12. Therapists skills and abilities
13. Promptness in receiving feedback from us
14. Helpfulness of written reports receive from us.