DebLin distinguishes itself from other Mental Health Care providers through recognition of the need to monitor care and to ensure regulatory/statutory compliance and customer satisfaction.
DebLin uses the tools of Continuous Improvement to achieve reduced costs, and improve quality and efficiency in the delivery of Mental Health Care.
- Design of Customer Specific Quality Indicators
- On-going Patient and Family Satisfaction Surveys
- Analysis and trending of outcome data
- Collaboration with facilities’ existing QA/UR programs
- Utilization Management Program to assess appropriateness of care given to each patient.
The DebLin Utilization Review criteria was developed using APA (American Psychiatric Association) guidelines and TDH (Texas Department of Health) standards of care for Nursing and Psychiatric facilities.
Deblin is accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations.